When building a new website for our clients, we use WordPress more often then not. WordPress has been around for more then 10 years and is the most popular CMS used today and there are so many reasons for choosing it for your website’s platform.
- Flexibility. One of the best features of WordPress is the flexibility. WordPress is so versatile that it can be used for such a wide range of sites, whether an online store, a business or personal blog, a news type site, a real estate site, a corporate site, a brochure site, a landing page for a cause, or a plethora of other types of websites.
- Easy to Use. We recommend WordPress for most clients because it is so easy for our clients to use to update their site, add content, manage their online stores, and even manage their own SEO. Write a blogpost from your mobile devise! Update content at the click of the mouse. And even schedule posts for a later time. And it is so easy to learn. There is no better platform for easy usability than WordPress.
- Lots of Support. WordPress has an amazing support community. And it is easy to move if you need to move your site to a new server. It is also easy for another web development company to jump in and update and manage the site. We are always happy to take a look at your WordPress site to assist in updates.
- Customizable. We love to customize WordPress sites. The beauty of wordpress is that with so many plugins and themes, there is always one that can be used and customized to fit your needs. And if there isn’t, we can create it!
- Integration. WordPress integrates with the majority of large platforms available with ease. Anything from ecommerce payment gateway options, email campaign software, social media platforms and so much more.
- Multiuser Capability. Do you have someone who runs your ecommerce store and someone else who manage content? Do you want to make sure the people working on your website content do not have admin access so they cannot mess up the core of your site? WordPress allows for role assignment for your team which takes the worry out of your website management.
- Safe & Secure. In a world full of hackers and cyber attackers, wordpress is always updating it’s security and even now has an auto update so that your site can be automatically updated to the latest version. For extended security there are plenty of plugins that help to safely secure your site.